Monday 19 August 2013

You Don't Understand

You don't know me,you do not own me,what do I owe you? I owe you nothing. Sick of these lies,revenge in your eyes. With your cold smile I freeze inside. Stop talking I don't wanna listen cos I've had enough and you will never understand what I need no you never will.
I've stopped trying cos I don't see why that I should waste my energy and time.You don't understand,
You don't understand.
 

It's always been 'bout you,whatever you said do,you thought that I should do but things are gonna change. I'm nobody's slave,with you my life's like a cage and if I don't break free,I'll never be free. I'm doing this for me,I don't care what you think. I'm sick and tired of you living my life for me. This has to stop. Leave me alone.
Stop bullying me emotionally,leave me alone,just let me be. Don't talk to me,I ain't interested. No I don't care and no I cant bare the pain that you put me through when I'm with you. Let me be free of you.

Just stop!

No comments:

Post a Comment