Monday 12 August 2013

Say You Love Me

In your arms is where I wanna be, 
So pull me close and don't let go of me.
Your eyes are all I wanna see,
So keep looking at me and I'll promise not to blink.

I know you don't know what you want.
But I ain't mad, 'cause I know where you belong.
I want you to say it...

Say you love the way nobody else has.
Say you want me and I'll do anything.
Say you need me and I'll believe you.
Promise to love me forever.

I would wait 300 years, just to feel you here with me.
I give you my life, my heart along with my love.
It's yours, so take it all.

Why should I let go when I feel the way I do?
Why should I let go when I'm so in love with you?
When I feel that you're the one for me?
You're the one who makes my heart beat so fast that I can hardly breathe.

I love you like nobody else.
I want you, yes I do and I need you please believe me.
I promise to love forever forever and a day.

Just say you love me...

No comments:

Post a Comment