Tuesday 13 August 2013

Rap Part From My Song "Believe"

I'm a young girl but I've seen most of the world and 
I can tell you it isn't the way I pictured it in my dreams
when I was a kid, hoping to do big things,anxious to know
what life has in store for me. The problem is, you wake up
to reality, fake love, cold hearts, that's all you're surrounded 
with and you still don't know where the hell you went wrong,
all you know is that you used to be strong.
It's hard to hide the tears after all these years being used,
abused and so confused. When I thought it was the end, I 
thought I had no strength, he opened up my wings and he taught
me how to fly. Now I don't question why because I see the light.
Deep inside I know my pain will subside. I have no place in this
world 'cause I'm a child of God...

No comments:

Post a Comment