Friday 23 August 2013

Story about abuse..


*****I dedicate this rap/song to everyone who has ever been abused in any way. I also want people to see how important it is to talk about this and to help others who have gone through this and not just stand there and except it or not do anything about it even if they know it's going on.
There is hope! It's happened to me, but I am strong and I won't give up EVER, so don't you either. I've had dark days, I know what it's like to feel like you're nothing,worthless but if you're scared of your abuser...they have you in the palm of their hands and they laugh with joy but if you say f*ck you, I'm a survivor and you prove your strength, they will be the one's scared. SO SPEAK OUT, TELL SOMEONE ABOUT YOUR PROBLEM. THE PAIN WILL EAT YOU ALIVE IF YOU KEEP IT ALL INSIDE!

My main goal with this song is to inspire everyone around the world who has been abused! I will be their voice,so I will not apologize for the language because I'm sure many of these people feel this way but are not strong enough or are scared to talk!
******

          CLICK HERE TO HEAR THE RAP SONG!!!!

Lyrics:

This one right here is for a sick motherf*cker. You know who you are. You like the fame? Well, now's the time to be proud and show your face.



You thought that I'd shut up and not stand up and say what I'm feeling, well you were wrong, cos I am here and best believe that, I will do everything in my power to get you behind bars and save the world from an animal. Look how the tables have turned, now I'm in charge, I ain't no victim no more cos those days are gone. So listen carefully cos I'mma be here for a long time. I'll make the world know who you are, you f*cked up my life.


What goes around comes around, what goes around comes back around, what goes around comes around,what goes....

What goes around,comes back around 



You had the power,the money, you're a rich motherf*ucker. You think that you are God and everyone should kneel before ya. Without your money who the f*uck do you think you are? You're a sad son of a b*tch who has gone too far. Lying in the courts,not paying child support,monitoring phones,banging on our doors. The worst is yet to come, you will be left alone, you made your bed so lay in it. You'll be on your own.

Everything you said,everything you did, you will pay for all your sins.
What goes...

Yeah. This is for every child,every boy,every girl,every man,every woman who's ever been abused in their life physically,sexually,mentally. Raise your voice. Speak out! Don't keep it inside,cos it can ruin your life,like it did mine. And for all you sick motherf*ckers out there...I hope you rot in hell and I believe that everyone will get what they deserve!

No comments:

Post a Comment