Saturday 7 June 2014

Journey to paradise..

I have to start my life over..but how?
I was never good at letting go. 
Just the thought of not seeing you, feeling you again breaks my spirit.
Sometimes I feel like life is playing tricks on me with the amount of
pain and loss I have to deal with.
 I just want to be free...

The only place I feel at peace is in nature. I just sit on a rock all day, watch the waves fold into each other, the tree is like a tent around me, the sun glistens through and the colors are so beautiful. 
I feel at ease, my problems don't exist, I become one with nature for that moment.
There is no one around me, no distraction, all I can hear are the waves. This is my perfect paradise. No pain, no tears just pure beauty and silence. The loud sound of the real world is at great distance and I feel content with just being alone. I breathe and then release everything and all that's left is forgiveness. That's what I call perfection.

I would want to teach you so bad, what life really is about. Take you on a journey. Just you and me...

No comments:

Post a Comment