Friday 13 June 2014

Forget Me Not

So many questions, the answers are hidden somewhere in the depths of my soul.
Your spirit, your heart is so close but yet, you are so far.
When will we get it right? When will the stars be aligned?
My heart will die if I won't feel your love again. Right now, I feel it's already dead.
Magic only happened when you put your hand on it and it started to beat.
Only you can revive me.

Will we ever be one? Will our time ever come? Or will we wait forever for each other?
I know I will...but God has the final say and I am in no position to question God's will.
If not now, maybe we will be together in another life unbelievably in love.
I can't say goodbye because that would hurt too much. Instead I'll say: see you later my
love. Forget me not! You will always be in my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment