Thursday 16 June 2016

Raw Thoughts

I know what you're thinking...

Here she goes again with her words of depression, overemotional self..But here's the thing. All I can do is be honest. Do you know what I hate? Showing everything is okay and perfect when it's no where near to that. The world is a collection of people who lie. Who lie to others and themselves, who put on a show, a fake smile to survive. We've all done it.
Deep down everyone wants 4 things: to love, to be loved, to be happy and be accepted for who they are. 
Am I wrong?
Fight me on it all you want, but we are not robots. We are human beings who feel. Many have forgotten that. Most people rush and never stop for a moment to think about or rethink real values and the meaning of life. I have, still do. Maybe too much, too often, but I'm still clean, free of all the dirt this world throws. I don't let my skin, soul absorb it. 
I ask myself one question every day: Why am I here? Lord, why? I guess it's time for my voice to be heard. That's my blessing that I guess I haven't fought hard even for. Maybe it's time to stop trying to fool myself or let them bend me into what I'm not, but finally step out and wear the glow that I have always deserved...

No comments:

Post a Comment