Wednesday 25 September 2013

Fly Away

As he lay here next to me, all I could see was another
drunken night where we don't ask anything.
He searched for my soul but there was nothing there,
only emptiness filled the air.

So many times I'd live live for the moment, not caring
what would happen or what life would bring, No.
I'd go beyond the clouds, below the ground not knowing
what I was missing but I don't need lust, I want real love.

We'll fly away, we'll fly away, with him I'll fly away like an
airplane. I feel like flying, I'm flying. I wanna fly away. I
don't wanna stop until I find love.

There were times when I just lied 'cos you broken me
inside and now I can't feel a thing. I just wanna scream 'cos
no one will ever get close to me like you did and every man
after you won't mean a thing. No.

There were times when I would get so drunk that I wouldn't
listen, my head was spinning. No matter how loud he would
speak I didn't hear what he was saying. I didn't care, I didn't
feel anything but now I don't need lust, I'm looking for real love.

We'll fly away, we'll fly away, with him I'll fly away like an
airplane. I feel like flying, I'm flying. I wanna fly away. I
don't wanna stop until I find love. I don't wanna stop until I
find you baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment